Saturday, October 5, 2013

The best things in life are... MESSY?!!?

The second week of school, I had the students make painted paper. It's just what it sounds like. We painted on paper to make our own textured and colored paper. It was super fun! The kids LOVED it!

I challenged myself with painting right away this year. I'm not sure I will do that again next year as I feel that it was just a bit too much. But I will definitely do it again... just not so close to the beginning of school.

I got this idea from  Deep Space Sparkle. If you have been to her website. You must check it out. I have gotten so many ideas from her!

Here are a few pictures of the painting paper process. The best things in life are... MESSY!








This project was a lot of fun. We used this paper to make other art projects. All Eric Carl inspired! Pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment